Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Harvest Pumpkin

It is raining here....again! But I can't complain too much, we are not having the horrendous flooding that they are having in other parts of North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia. We are having that gray misty kind of drizzle. The kind that is just enough to be annoying. My husband is upstairs in the bed with the FLU so I am making a pot soup for dinner tonight. So while that is on the stove simmering I will see if I can find a home for the new Harvest Pumpkin that I picked up from Hobby Lobby.



I have started to slowly bring out a few things for Fall and found this metal Harvest Pumpkin at Hobby Lobby for 50% off so I got it for $9.00....a good deal It thought. It fits perfectly over the decorative plate that was there...like it was made that way. Lucky me!

Here is the lamp with the plate:


And here it is with the Harvest Pumpkin in place:

I think this is a good spot for it!

3 comments:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I think it's the perfect spot for your Harvest pumpkin! Looks great. Sorry your hubby has the flu. I'm sure your good cookin' will do him some good!

Blessings,
Beth

joyh82 said...

I love the pumpkin plate you found, how cute and what a great deal too.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love your Harvest pumpkin, Lisa, and that looks like a great spot for it. I like to try and put seasonal things in those little spots, too.

BTW, I was awarded an Honest Scrap Award today and I am awarding it to 7 other bloggers ~ you are one of them! I did a post about it on my blog so you can see the basic lay-out.