Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally, Some Easter Decor

Easter 005

It is starting to feel like Spring around here finally.  And Easter is not too far away. 

I even started to pick up some candy to help the Easter Bunny fill the baskets with this year. 

    Easter 001

I found these cute Easter eggs and this yellow bunny candy dish at T.J. Maxx a few weeks ago.  So cute!

Easter 013

And the eggs in the Hurricane look cuter than I expected.  Now I just need to fill these other two candle holders with some candy!

4 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

How cute, Lisa! Love the bunny! It makes me think of the movie "Oliver Twist" when he says, "Please sir, may I have some more?". : )

Jane said...

I love the colors of the eggs that you found...and that rabbit is too cute!
Jane

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Those eggs look like Cadbury Mini Eggs! Mmm, chocolate...

Allyson said...

OH that is SO cute! I found an Anna Lee bunny at TJ Maxx that I just HAD to have. He's so cute sitting next to all the bourbon!! But I also have some glass vases that I could fill. What a super cute idea! I love Easter!!!