Cheese is a food, not a status symbol. Push your
boundaries, but buy the cheese that makes you
happy.”~ Gordon Edgar
I spend a part of my days as a merchandiser with a cheese company. It's our job to make sure the cheese case in your local store looks pretty. It's a fun job and I get to learn all about cheese from all around the world and of course my favorite part is getting to taste them. I am no expert but I hope that some of my enthusiasm makes up for that!
Here are a handful of links to my blog posts about cheese:
- Cheese Theater
- Cheese Alert: Neal’s Yard Shropshire Blue
- It’s a Good Time to Buy Cheese
- Savory Cheddar Crackers with Country Ham
- Wine and Cheese Class at Southern Seasons
- Cheddar Wafers
- 10 Favorite Cheeses So Far...
- Blacksticks Blue Cheese
- Boursin and Spinach Quiche
- Mini Baby Bell Cheese
- Parmesan And Thyme Crackers
- Cheese Anyone?
- Cheddar Cheese Truckle
- The cheese Ambassador
- Cheese Caves
- Beer Cheese Dip
- My Complete Bunco and the Boursin Stuffed Mushroom...
- The Bishop's Cut
- Bayley Hazen Blue
- Hirten from the Bavarian Alps
- Gruyere and Rosemary Crackers