1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I would choose France. I love all things French and took years of French in school. Although, I can’t speak very well, I know enough to get by and I think I would actually become more fluent if I lived there and was forced to speak it all the time. And the food there! Wine and cheese. Fresh bread, croissants, and pastries. I think I could be very happy there.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Flip flops in the snow would be worse. I hate having cold feet!
3. Fried or Baked and why?
Baked. And believe me, I have my choice of fried foods living here in the South. But I actually do preferred baked things. And I never fry food at home.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Sandra Bullock. She’s had a crazy ride lately and I think she would be fun to talk to. There would be lots of laughing I am sure.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I remember reading “The Thorn Birds” when I was in High School and loved it. I thought it was epic! I don’t remember what I liked reading in Jr. High although I loved going to the Library.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Real Housewives of New York City, The Soup, and Bethenny Getting Married.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I have it printed on the sidebar of my blog: “Never do anything you wouldn’t want to explain to the paramedics.”
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I have never been to the Circus nor do I think I’ll ever go to the Circus. And, I don’t feel like I am missing anything. I’d probably be the cotton candy vendor. :)
These questions are part of “Getting to Know You” over at MannLand 5. Stop by to read more !