Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Halloween Candy 2010 011

Can you tell which candy is our favorite candy around here? 

Why Yes!  That would be What are Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups for $500 Alex!

Halloween Candy 2010 002

I mixed in a few others types of candy so that hopefully we’ll have some Peanut Butter Cups leftover at the end of the night.

I added some Tootsie Pops for the little ones. 

Halloween Candy 2010 010

And if the teenagers aren’t polite tonight, I might just have to give them the Almond Joys! :)

What’s your favorite Halloween Candy?

8 comments:

The Sabbatical Chef said...

Wish I were coming to your house... I'd take all the Almond Joys off your hands and out of that beautiful basket. They are my favorite. Wonder what it would say about us if someone analyzed our favorite Halloween candy??
Happy Trick or Treating!

Karen said...

I love Almond Joy-too much actually. I always try to buy the candy I don't like though, less tempting if we have some leftover!LOL! Have a great Halloween Lisa.

Verde Farm said...

I'm a Reese's Cup Girl all the way!! :)
Amy

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

My hubby would dive head first into that basket! Personally, I like to get candy that I won't be tempted to eat while waiting for the little trick or treaters.

:)
ButterYum

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

PS - Almond Joys are a fav or mine.... and 1000 dollar bars... and milk duds... and Hershey's Special Dark... and.........

;)
ButterYum

Susan said...

Anything chocolate!!! We had Halloween last night though, so tonight it was all about family, friends, football and gumbo!

Kim said...

I think we got the same mix! LOL...Love me some Reece's Cups!!!mmmm

RLR said...

Definitely the peanut butter cups! Though I'm also finding the leftover Butterfinger bites pretty tasty!