1. I am never going on a cruise. When I saw the TV News clips of the US Navy dropping crates of Spam from helicopters to the dead in the water cruise ship earlier this week, my my jaw fell! I don’t do spam and I don’t do well with non-functioning toilets and bathroom odors. I can’t even imagine the hell those poor people went through!
2. I am never going to be a teenage model. (For all you Brady Bunch fans out there.) :)
3. I am never going to eat pate ( not the “pate” that rhymes with “skate”, I meant the pate that is pronounced “pat-tay” since I don’t know how to type French Accent marks.) I don’t do liver in any shape, form or fashion. Not even at a fancy restaurant in Paris. NO.
4. I am never going to find the diamond that fell out of my wedding ring.
5. I am never going to run the Boston Marathon or the New York City Marathon for that matter. I once ran a 5 K race back when my husband and I were dating. It was through the city streets of Detroit. The highlight for me was the dead and flattened rat we ran over in the middle of road. That and the fact that I was physically ill and had to throw up when I was done from the physical exertion. Yes, I did say a 5 K which I believe is one of the shortest distances you can run and is about 3 miles. It nearly did me in.
6. I am never going to dance on or with a pole.
7. I am never going to go camping again.
8. I am never going to sing a national anthem solo at an athletic event.
9. I am never going to read War and Peace.
10. I am never going to go sky diving. I once had my chance but didn’t do it. Regrets? Nope.
I know, I know, never say never. But really, like I said….I am good with it! :)
And don’t forget to enter my $15.00 Starbucks Gift Card Giveaway. Click on the link and leave your comment there to enter. Winner will be selected on Monday, November 15, 2010.