Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dressing and Attitude

 image

Meet Jessi Arrington from  the blog Lucky So and So.  She is a  Graphic Designer who lives in Brooklyn and she loves color.  She appears to me to be one of the happiest people on the planet.  I saw a video of her on TED Talks and loved what she had to say.  The video is about 5 minutes long and in a nutshell, she was asked to travel to Palm Springs, California to speak in front of a TED Talks audience and she decided to travel light.  She only packed 7 pieces of underwear in her suitcase with the plan to buy everything she needed for the week once she got there….and she got it all at thrift shops.   I don’t think that is something I could ever (or want to do) but I can admire it!!  She’s an entertaining and  uplifting speaker and here is the link if you have a minute.

Here is the link: Jessi Arrington - Free Spirit, Graphic Designer, Blogger, TED Talks Speaker, and breath of fresh air. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a caaaute outfit for summertime.

Di

Donna said...

Stripes! I have a pair of striped Capri's but they make me look about 5 pounds heavier!

Erin said...

Loved that! Thanks for sharing.

The enchanted home said...

Shes a character and seems to be a lot of fun! Gotta love someone who enjoys life and sees the fun in it and rises to the challenge!