Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mike’s Hot Honey

Hot Honey and Apron Kit 015

I saw this over at Hip Hostess last week and knew this could be something very good.  I went to Mike’s website Mikeshothoney.com and ordered a bottle.   It cost $8.00.   It came yesterday.  It’s better than I expected.   It really is hot.  And sweet at the same time.   He has a list of food pairings on his website.  The first thing I am going to drizzle it on is a slice of pear with a piece of blue cheese.  I have neither in the house.  Fresh Market here I come. :)

image

4 comments:

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

This looks like something we would love. Can't wait to check out his web site.

Unknown said...

Wow, that sounds good! I'm chuckling at the post below, when you let your son drive you around. I've been there, and let me tell you, every parent should get a medal of bravery for going through teaching their child to drive!

Honey at 2805 said...

This sounds interesting.

I am following you too.

Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!! If there are 500entries, the amount will increase the Gift Card to $100.

Stacey said...

Now that looks like the kind of thing my husband would love.

Lisa, I just got back from visiting Upstate New York. My friend serves some foods that I've never had...you might like them. We had bacon wrapped figs that were cooked on the grill. Oh my!! We also had breadcheese. Have you ever had that? It was heavenly. I found a place on the internet to order it and will probably do that soon.