Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mini Baby Bell Cheese

image

Have you laughed today???  While I don’t find these all that hilarious, I do find them rather cute.  :)

imageimage

For someone who spends a lot of time looking at cheese, these made me smile.  Who thinks up such cute ideas? 

image

These lady bugs are my favorite and if you click here you can check out the blog Cutefoodforkids for more information on how they were made.  I would guess an Exacto Knife to cut away the red wax to expose the cheese would be the way I would go about it.  I also saw on the Cutefoodforkids blog post that Nori, the  paper thin, dried Seaweed can be used to get the dark colored details.  Check out their site and you can see how a scrapbooking paper punch  in the shape of  faces was used. 

 imageimage

I LOVE this Mushroom!  And little black sesame seeds were used for the eyes on the cute “Hairstyles for Girls” .  Poppy seed might work too. 

image 

And how about these Mini Baby Bell Cheese  Elmo’s?  CUTE!

10 comments:

Jane said...

Those are cute! I'm afraid I would be eating those before anything got finished!!
Jane

Kate said...

What a cute idea. May have to use this at our next bbq.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Those are really cute, Lisa! I don't think I'd get that far though because I'd be eating them! I love getting the big net bag at the wholesale club when we go and I usually eat one or two with an apple. Mmm, so good!

Melanie said...

I have always liked those Baby Bell cheeses and to see them decorate? How cute is that?

Anonymous said...

These made me laugh out loud!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Soooo darn cute...I agree with Jane...I would eat them up!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Those are too cute. I love that cheese.

JaninaCakes said...

ha ha. I did chuckle a little.

foxy said...

How cute! I love this cheese - and I love that they got all creative with it!

julie king said...

my mom turned me onto to babybel cheese and i love it. but who has time to decorate cheese for kids?! they sure are cute though