Wednesday, July 15, 2009

8 things I am irrationally afraid of or simply do not like:

My blog is all over the map...I realize this. The best blogs have a more narrowed approach. I need to work on this and decide what I really want mine to be when it (and me) grow up. So in the meantime, here is some more randomness....Lot's of other blogs do this sort of thing so why can't I?


1. Mayonnaise...I don't allow it in the house. sometimes if I am in a good mood at Thanksgiving I let my husband buy the smallest jar possible to use on his leftover Turkey sandwiches and then two days later it is out the door and in the trash. We are a mustard family!

2. earth worms...eeeeeeewwwwww

3. talking on the phone..I have the world's lowest phone bills.

4. clowns- common I know but true for me.

5. Doberman Pinchers....one latched on to my rear end and didn't let go for 10 minutes.

6. elevators...I use them but I don't have to like it.

7. Doctors...always looking for something wrong.

8. mountains...I think they are creepy.

3 comments:

Tee said...

A hearty Amen to #4, #3, and #2 (in that order). Love your blog!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Right back at you Tee! Thanks for your kind words and I enjoyed digging around on your blog. I too dream of Paris and after about 8 years of French in school, I would have trouble putting a sentence together!

albaflores said...

Aqua Semi Precious Earrings are ideal for strong and courageous women looking to make a statement. This earring is made of 22k gold plated brass and is embellished with little clear crystals. It contains a lovely peach quartz stone that is really one-of-a-kind. This design is more than simply a piece of jewellery; it is a representation of the daring and original lady who wears it. The relaxing and soothing characteristics of peach quartz are well recognised. It is thought to produce emotions of calm and tranquillity.