Sunday, July 19, 2009

French Bag and Jewelry

I am going to Canada for a Girl's weekend and leaving on Thursday. I was shopping with my daughter yesterday and look what I found at Stein Mart for a mere $69.99! It is carry on size and I am determined to fit everything I need for my trip in it. I do not want to have to check any luggage. This could be a difficult task.
Since I love all things French I had to take a photo of it next to the french rooster pillow. While I am strolling down the streets of Ottawa and Montreal and sipping wine at quaint outdoor cafes (I really need to learn how to type an accent mark), my carry-on sized bag with wheels will force me to make small sized purchases of things to remember my trip by. Jewelry is my only option. I love shopping with a purpose.

No comments: