Monday, April 5, 2010

Cupcakes

Cup cakes and mail box flowers 009   

How cute are these cupcakes?  I did not bake them but my daughter did.  She baked them up for a friend’s birthday and took them back to school with her.  She’ll be making friends in her dorm with these.  :)

Cup cakes and mail box flowers 013

So cute and easy.  She used a “Funfetti” cake mix and frosting.  Baked them up and frosted them.  Then added some sprinkles and used a “Gummi Saver” candy and stuck the birthday candle in the middle.  (She found the idea on the box.)

Cup cakes and mail box flowers 011

Too cute!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cupcakes!
And I love the "women are angels" quote!
Thanks for following my blog! I'm glad to meet you!

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I'll be her friend for a cupcake! What a cute idea.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Too cute, you are right! And fun too! Cupcakes are so big right now and they are such little works of art. I'm sure all the girls loved them.
Yvonne

Jane said...

The cupcakes look delicious! I bet they didn't last long around the dorm.
Jane

RNSANE said...

Very nice..but I'll bet there were none left for mom to taste!

Denise said...

These look so cute :-)

Melanie said...

I could eat one right now:) Very cute and they look delish too.

The Fajdich Times said...

They look so cute. She did a very good job. She certainly will make some extra dorm friends:)

Unknown said...

Aw, so cute! I love the lifesaver idea! :)