Monday, August 3, 2009

Mon Collage de Paris

After learning how to make a collage at "A Fine Mess" in Ottawa, Canada last week when I was visiting, I came home with the bug to try my hand at making more. Here is what I finished this weekend and I am thrilled with it! It is proudly hanging in my "almost finished" Laundry Room. You will now find me prowling around Michaels' and A.C. Moore with my 40% off coupon in hand in search of decorative papers and canvases so that I can make more. I am already working on another bigger one for my Master Bath and will post it after I finish. In the meantime, I added a valance to the window in my laundry room and can now consider that room done. I may pick up some more artwork or make it :), and may add a shelf on the opposite wall later...but for now...it's done!

No comments: