Friday, August 21, 2009

My Next Project?


I cannot take credit for this collage. And I am not sure who the artist is but I believe it was done by the owner of A Fine Mess Art Studio in Ottawa, Canada. There were several finished pieces in the studio the day we were there working on our own works of art and I just loved this one. Because we were there on a "spur of the moment", I was not prepared as to what I wanted to make. But this piece really struck me as something I would like to make for myself with a photo of each of my own kids from when they were babies. I think this would make such a special gift. It could be for a new Mom, Grandmom, or even as a birthday gift. And once the wheels start turning.......a wedding photo would be nice for an anniversary or a graduation....Hmmmm. I have a some decisions to make but I think I am looking at one of my next projects!!

4 comments:

akawest said...

That looks like a great project to try.
I am a new follower, and am looking forward to your posts. I will add your blog to my list of blogging Lisas. There are a lot of us!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Thanks for stopping by Lisa and for adding me to your list!

Lisa K said...

What a fantastic collage and wonderful idea to do for kids. You are so creative and have so many fun ideas on your blog!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Thanks Lisa K. There really are alot of us Lisa's out there. Thanks for stopping by.