1. I am still in the “cheese caves”…so busy with work right now. Can’t seem to get anything started or finished right now. So please bear with me and my “randomness” post. It’s all I got right now!!
2. I stopped by the Farmer’s Market today to check on the cucumber supply for making pickles. They are almost ready…just a couple more weeks I think.
3. My garden is full of yellow squash plants that I didn’t plant. The plant leaves are as big as satellite dishes. Last year I just let a few of yellow squash decompose in the garden. Well, the seeds self-seeded and I have 9 yellow crook neck squash plants and nobody in my house likes to eat yellow squash.
4. Still haven’t planted my pumpkins or cucumbers in the garden yet. I’ll get to it one of these days.
5. Husband was home sick all last weekend into the beginning of this week running a fever with no other symptoms. Doctor said he has Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. His trip to Germany was cancelled. He is on antibiotics and feeling much better. I hate it when he is sick. :(
6. Mah Jong has been cancelled twice this past month. But next Monday we are scheduled to play. Hope I didn’t forget how.
7. Moved daughter into her new apartment last week. She is a happy girl right now. Summer session starts next week.
8. I opened my Etsy shop with my garden stepping stones. Haven’t sold any. But over 450 people looked at my “Save Ferris” stone. Nice to know there are others out there that share my sense of humor. I think my prices might be too high.
9. We just signed up for Showtime. Love it! Big fan of “The Tudors”. Need to check out some of the other series they have. Anybody have a favorite Showtime series????
10. I really need a vacation.
11. Oakley’s happy.