Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today’s Questions

It’s Sunday and you know what that means….more questions! It’s Getting to Know You Day over at Mannland5….Stop by and join in the the question answering madness. ;)

image

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?

It depends on who it is. If it is a friend….Yes. Someone I don’t like…Absolutely! Husband and kids…YES…An acquaintance, a stranger, or someone I am working with…No.


2. What are you passionate about?

Passionate” is a pretty strong word! I would have to say my husband, kids, and our dog.


3. How long have you been blogging?

June makes it exactly one year! It’s been so fun and I have met many wonderful people along the way and it has helped me accomplish many projects that might other wise have gone unfinished or undone. And I have learned tons and have lists of new things I want to give a try.


4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?

Pellegrino sparkling water. I LOVE it. I buy it by the case at Costco. I like to drink it cold with a slice of lime. And at a party I like Mojitos, ice cold beer with a wedge of lime, a glass of red wine, or an icy cold Cosmo with a slice of orange. I am big on fruit garnishes! ;)


5. What is your favorite type of music?

I like Alternative Rock mostly. I love to play “Name That Tune and Band” when it comes to 80’s music. And I like some Country.


6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?

I thoroughly brush my teeth, floss and rinse with a mouth wash. Dental hygiene is very important to me these days!


7. My Summer vacation plans are...?

Sad and pitiful. My husband is starting to travel again for weeks at a time. I don’t think a trip is going to happen this summer. :( And besides, our teenage children are sucking up any extra vacation funds!


8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

My eyelashes are very blonde and invisible to the naked eye so my must have is Cover Girl Smudgless Mascara out of necessity. And I love my Neutrogena Lip Gloss…I think the color is called Ticked. It’s a soft pink color. My make up is pretty basic. And I do love my “Amazing Grace” body lotion by Philosophy after my shower.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a woman of basic and simple means... nothing fancy and I too am becoming so the older I get. No time for nonesense... just give me the good old basics.

Enjoy your Sunday and I hope you get at least a tiny vacation this summer.

DI

Steph said...

Stopping by from Getting to Know You!!

Cracking up at your answer of absolutely telling someone you didn't like!!!! hahahahahahahaa!

Dental hygiene is super important. :)

Happy Sunday!

Denise said...

We have no summer plans either but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy the lovely break from having to get up at 6am every day! That cheese looks yummy, we were just talking last night about having a wine and cheese party again (my neighbors and I) I might try to plan it for next weekend. Enjoy your Sunday.
Come say Hi :)
Hugs Denise

Heather said...

Nice to get to know you better.
Enjoy your Sunday.

Melanie said...

These are so much fun! I learned that you like alternative rock, fruity garnishes, and teenagers are expensive. (I knew the last one though:)