Friday, September 4, 2009

Swine Flu Masks and Karma

It all started out innocently enough. I posted on my Facebook page that the Swine Flu was a mere 4 doors away from my daughter's dorm room. Well, I have some very funny friends in Michigan two of which are also named Lisa and we got to laughing when Lisa M. said that someone should make Swine Flu masks with a Be-Dazzler.


That was all she needed to say. The challenge was thrown down and the glitter, gems, and tacky glue came out. (Just trying to lighten up the mood. The girl 4 doors down from my daughter's room has a mild case which is what the majority of cases are at her school. Two to three days with a headache, fever, and sore throat.)


Four paint masks and some gems and glittery felt flowers and butterflies. Don't forget the tacky glue. Tacky Glue for a tacky project! Ahh, the things we do to amuse ourselves. :) You know we are virtually guaranteed a case of the Swine Flu now because of the fun we were having making these masks. I think they call it karma.




And here are the finished masks. Would you like to see it modeled?