Friday, December 18, 2009

A Tray of Silver Bulbs

Christmas Bulbs 011

I found them yesterday and was not quite sure what to do with them.

Christmas Bulbs 008

So I heaped them high in the tray on my coffee table. And it’s working for me!

But…I am still thinking…

Thanks for all the great ideas that some of you left for me in my “comments” section. I like the Eddie Ross Wreath idea a lot…Might be a fun project for this weekend since we are supposed to get some snow this afternoon and I might be stuck in the house anyway. Time to run out to stock up on milk and bread! Two to four inches is serious around here and could shut this city down!!!! :)

11 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I like them just like that. It's always good to have extra anyway for when that brilliant idea hits! We are supposed to get snow, too, this weekend. As long as I don't have to go anywhere I'm good with it. ; ) Perfect time to wrap gifts and watch some favorite Christmas movies.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Your Bacon and Eggs made me laugh...I am going to make a few and deliver them to a neighbor in frying pan!! Yes, TOO stinkin' cute!

The Daily Connoisseur said...

They are gorgeous- love them!

Danielle and Clint said...

Love it!

RNSANE said...

They are so pretty...no snow predicted for San Francisco, which would truly be a nightmare. I'm not going out, though, just relaxing at home with a hot buttered rum and pretending I'm snowbound!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Um,not to sure about that previous commentor.
I love the way you have displayed your bulbs. Lovely.

Donna, The Decorated House said...

I can see a tray of silver ornaments a thousand times, and they are still beautiful! Very pretty.

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Oh, now I like that! Simple, understated, but shows off the balls in a very nice way. See! I knew you'd do it! :o)

Oh yeah . . . the snow. I'm loving it! We flew our son our of Charlotte early yesterday to make sure he didn't get stuck. We're getting two feet of the lovely white stuff.

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

So elegant!